Saturday 16 April 2011

Daniel Radcliffe reveals how dancing got the best of him


Daniel Radcliffe has had to do a little bit of everything with his role in ‘Harry Potter,’ but Broadway’s demands are what really beat him up.
Radcliffe recently revealed that he didn’t know if he would be able to handle everything he had to do for his role in the stage performance of ‘How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying,’ states MTV.
“With the danceparticularly, there were some days when I was just so tired halfway through,” the actor admitted. In fact, he almost couldn’t make it through an entire dance lesson at one point: “I actually went to the toilet, sat down on the toilet with the lid down, [set] my phone alarm for five minutes and just went to sleep for like five minutes and I just woke up thinking, ‘Jesus, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to hack it if I can’t even get through a lesson.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment